- 12mth Program (Year 2).
32x advanced Wave Ki forms.
The 'Fundamentals 3' Program is the 2nd year follow-on course for Wave Ki students. In this Program we cover the fourteen ‘advanced fundamental’ Wave Ki ‘Forms’:
- FS Layback
- BS Top Turn
- Blowtail (FS & BS)
- Carve (FS & BS)
- Advanced Floater (FS & BS)
- Advanced Tube Ride (FS & BS)
- Advanced Cutback (FS & BS)
- Advanced Bottom Turn (FS & BS)
- Advanced Takeoff (FS & BS)
...and because training for surfing switch stance is incredibly important for your surfing, you will practice a total of 32 ‘Form Modules’.
Each Module is conducted across 21 days, which amounts to around 12 months to complete the entire course. Expect to learn things you’ll never come across in any other kind of surf training.
Q. How much commitment from you is required?
A. Around 15 minutes practice a day is ideal and will help you get the most out of the course.
What to expect.
The Program in a nutshell.
The 'Fundamentals 3' course fee is $259 USD
(or 12 monthly instalments of $29.95 USD)
This course fee covers:
Video lessons from Brad.
Across the year, there is a total of 72 individual pre-recorded video lessons of Brad demonstrating Wave Ki in the 32 form modules. You can watch these videos at any time during each 21 day form module period.
'Fundamentals 3' is a 'Choose your own adventure' course – It is entirely up to you as to which Form you wish to practice. However, you must practice each form module for 21 days before advancing to the next.
Note: reaching the end of each module doesn’t mean you’ve ‘finished’ with that module forever – think of it as a practice ‘‘continuum” that once you’re on, you will be able to retrace over time to perfect moves.
Brad’s Expert Notes
The 32 form modules are matched up with 32 sections in a ‘Playbook’ (these are pdfs made available for you on the website) that have detailed notes and practice hints for each form that you can read and fill in to record your practice/activity if you want. Brad’s Expert Notes reveal a depth of knowledge from all his years of surfing that few other surfers in the world possess.
Live Stream sessions featuring Brad
During each 21 day module, there are also a number of live stream sessions that you can join. These live streams are also unlocked to you within each respective Form, so that you can tune-in and optimise your Wave Ki.
Some of these are open and interactive, others are purely instructional. The live sessions involve Brad expanding on the content within the form videos, providing you with extra detail during each module and they often align with the latest events on the surfing calendar. They’re always enlightening and build on your knowledge.
Regular Open forum Q&A sessions with Brad
These unique sessions are conducted live online and make for fascinating viewing as there will be information and knowledge shared that you may never consider.
The combination of Brad’s video lessons, Expert Notes, Live stream sessions, and his regular Open Forum Q&A sessions across the year creates an incredibly fulfilling program that connects you to a worldwide community of surfers just like you – passionate and driven to become better surfers.
WAVE KI FUNDAMENTALS – 12 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION COURSE
$29.95 USD / mth
Pay per monthJOIN NOW
SAVE $100 USD
$259 USD / yr
or Pay upfront for the yearJOIN NOW
• 2 video introductions to the course
• 6 warm up videos (2 short and 4 long)
• 14 videos explaining technique on 14 key (BS and FS) manoeuvres
• 44 videos allowing you to follow Brad and practice the manoeuvres and combos
• Written guidance for each form
• Access to Brad’s members only live streams and archived practices
• Access to Q&A sessions with Brad
• Access to the Wave Ki member portal
• How to take off like the pro's do
• The Art and technique of the FS bottom turn and how to practice it
• The Art and technique of the BS bottom turn and how to practice it
• The Art and technique of the the FS top turn and how to practice it
• The Art and technique of the BS top turn and how to practice it
• How to practice the FS take off to bottom turn to top turn combo
• How to practice the BS take off to bottom turn to top turn combo
• The Art and technique of the BS cutback and how to practice it
• The Art and technique of the FS cutback and how to practice it
• The Art and technique of the BS tube ride and how to practice it
• The Art and technique of the FS tube ride and how to practice it
• The Art and technique of the BS floater and how to practice it
• The Art and technique of the FS floater and how to practice it
• The Art and technique of the BS air and how to practice it
• The Art and technique of the FS air and how to practice it
• How to practice the FS bottom turn to top turn combo to cutback to tube ride to floater to air
• How to practice the BS bottom turn to top turn combo to cutback to tube ride to floater to air
• Effective warm up movements and stretches to prepare your body for Wave Ki or a surf.
Overall mobility, strength and fitness will improve
More awareness in feet
Less tension in the water
Lessen chances of injury
Priority access to one on one Wave Ki & Surf sessions with Brad (remote and in person)
Priority access to the Wave Ki retreats & workshops
Priority access to limited runs of Wave Ki Merchandise
SAVE $100 USD
Pay upfront $259 USD (Save $100 USD) / yr
WAVE KI FUNDAMENTALS - 12 month courseJOIN NOW